RATES AND RESERVATIONS POLICIES
- Rates based on double occupancy (2 people), additional person with a cost of $ 300 pesos * applicable only in rooms with double beds. No additional beds are offer. Baby cribs attainable upon availability.
- We require a valid credit card at the time of booking and upon registration at the Hotel.
- To authenticate a reservation make sure you receive a confirmation number after your payment is made
- Children under 10 stay free of charge.
- Children from 11 years old and up adult rate is apply.
- As of the date of reservation, 50% of the total number of nights will be charged. The rest is charged upon arrival.
- Not Pets allowed.
- Check In Time: 15:00 hrs.
- Check out time: 12:00 hrs.
- Early check in or late check out offered upon request and availabilty.
- Cancellations made 72 hours in advance, there is no penalty. If the cancellation is made 48 hours or a day before, 20% of the reservation will be charged.
- Modifications to a lower category, a charge of 10% of the total stay will be charge.
- All reservations are automatically canceled at 10:00 pm of the reserved date, please let us know your arrival plans.
- If you do not show up at the hotel (NO SHOW), you will be penalized with THE TOTAL OF THE STAY, which will be charged to the credit card you previously provided. Non-refundable in any case. No exceptions
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Laundry service
- Bath amenities such as: toothbrush and toothpaste
- Printing services
- Conference room
NOTICE OF PRIVACY
HOTEL DEKCAM SDRL DE CV, better known as HOTEL DC BOUTIQUE & SPA, with address at CARRETERA COSTERA SIN NUMERO, LAZARO CARDENAS colony, city PUERTO ESCONDIDO, municipality or delegation SAN PEDRO MIXTEPEC JUQUILA, c.p. 71987, in the entity of OAXACA, MEXICO country, and internet portal www.hoteldc.com.mx, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you,will be use for the necessary purposes of the service requested:
- TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY
- ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITIES FOR USE OF FACILITIES
- TO ENFORCE THE INTERNAL REGULATIONS.
- Marketing or advertising
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow us and facilitate to provide better service:
In case you do not want your personal data to be use for these secondary purposes, please let us know inmdeiatetly us by using the following mechanism:
THROUGH A SPECIAL MAILBOX
Services and products you request or contract with us WILL NOT BE denied should you refuse to use your personal data for the above purposes.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal information:
- First name
- Civil status
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)
- Unique Registry of Population Code (CURP)
- Place of birth
- Personal phone
- Cell phone
- Signature autograph
- Electronic signature
- Skin color
- Color of the iris
- Hair color
- Particular signs
- Blood type
- Employment Position
- Work address
- Official email
- Official telephone
- Business or Work references
- Information generated during the recruitment, selection and hiring processes
- Job training
- Educational trajectory
- Degrees and / or Titles
- Professional license
- Arrival to the country
- Departure from the country
- Time spent in the country
- Migratory status
- Residency rights
- Tax information
- Credit history
- Bank accounts
- Number of credit cards
- Sports that practice
- Games of your interest
- Identification data
- Contact information
- Data on physical characteristics
- employment data
- Migratory data
- PROVIDE DATA OF CIVIL STATE, IF RECENTLY MARRIED TO RECEIVE HONEYMOONERS OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS